This module will be 100% Coursework assessed. Formative Assessment: Formative feedback will be given during lectures and seminars sessions using Business case studies and practical sessions. This will involve>
• In‐class questioning during the lectures. • Seminar questions and self‐evaluation during the seminars. • Completing an individual Blog with at least one post per week, that will support students learning and help them prepare and complete their summative individual report. Summative Assessment: The assignment will be based on a business case that will be chosen for students. The aim of the assessment is to analyze a business case study and, supported by research, prepare an individual report, of 2,000 words, to:
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the type and structure of the business. • Understand and discuss the 21st-century challenge the business is facing. • Analyse and discuss the impact of the proposed IS as part of the business strategy. Requirements: Evidenced by research: • Introduce yourself as an IS Business analyst: 1. What is a business case? What does a business analyst do? 2. What steps are required to analyze a business? • Introduce your business case: 3. What type of business is it and what does it do and provide? 4. What is the business organizational/management structure? • Discuss and analyze the challenge the business is facing: 5. What type of challenge is it? 6. What are the impacts this challenge is having on the business? • Discuss and analyze the proposed IS solution: 7. Introduction to the IS solution and its benefits. 8. Impact of the IS solution and its limitations. 9. Ethical and social compliance and its non-compliance issues. 10. Cyber-Security threats and their impact on the business. 11. Human & technological Cyber-Security safeguards. • Presentation & Structure: 12. Cover page, content table, sections, word count, images/etc. and references/citations. (10 Marks) (10 Marks) (10 Marks) (55 Marks) (15 Marks)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25