Instructions: Examine and Analyze the Old Oregon Wood Store Case Study found on page 630 of your textbook.
In a 1,200-word essay format, synthesize the concepts from this week's readings as you respond to the following:
1. Explain what is the fastest way to manufacture Old Oregon tables using the original crew. Discuss how many could be made per day.
2. Explain whether production rates and quantities change significantly if George would allow Randy to perform one of the four functions and make one of the original crew the backup person.
3. Explain what is the fastest time to manufacture a table with the original crew if Cathy is moved to either preparation or finishing.
4. Whoever performs the packaging function is severely underutilized. Explain whether you can find a better way of utilizing the four- or five-person crew than either giving each a single job or allowing each to manufacture an entire table. Explain how many tables could be manufactured per day with this scheme.
Responses must be substantive and contain research, analytical thinking and critical thinking skills. Do not simply “copy and paste” your responses from the textbook, rather respond in your own words (paraphrase), unless you are directly quoting a source. You must also cite references where appropriate.
Include in-text citations throughput essay and include a minimum of two scholarly sources plus your textbook. Thus, you must have a minimum of three sources.
Format paper consistent with APA 7th edition guidelines.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25