Need help with Week 3 Assignment. Must be A+ work, non plagarized, APA format. Must follow the instructors directions, complete all questions and portions of the assignment. Will provide login info to access school online library for schloarly resources. School online schloarly resources are a must!!
Due on 4/19/15
Based on your interview notes from this week’s discussion activity, analyze the epidemiological data surrounding the health issue that your agency addresses. Compare the epidemiological data with the information provided by the agency director/representative by addressing the following points:
· How do the epidemiological data and the information provided by the agency director/representative differ? How are they similar?
· Based on the epidemiological information collected, what is the true effect that the agency is having on your community?
· Appraise the various methods that should be employed to help the agency improve its effectiveness.
· Analyze the 10 Essential Services of Public Health and how they are (or are not) wrapped into the service provided by this agency.
Epidemiological data consists of statistical information on your population obtained through primary sources, which are typically research studies or government survey information (such as those provided by the CDC or health department). Utilize the Ashford University Library and/or government websites to locate statistics that relate to your organization. For example, if you interviewed someone from an organization that focused on childhood obesity, you would locate research studies that provided statistical results for your county, region, or state to illustrate what was actually occurring in your area regarding childhood obesity. Once you have this data, compare it with the information provided by the agency director or representative that you interviewed. In some cases, you may only be able to find actual state statistics, but your organization may have provided only local data. This is okay; just make sure you note this in your paper and through critical thinking, infer how this might influence the effectiveness of your organization’s work.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Visit the Ashford University Library to locate a minimum of two scholarly sources that support your main ideas. Also, use surveillance information that was discussed as part of the epidemiology process.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25