1)Explain the difference between artistic-related intangible assets and contract-related intangible assets.
Intangible assets provide future benefits to the owner and lack physical substance. They have a useful life for more than one year. Artistic-related intangible assets are related to the rights of artistic works such as plays, photographs, motion pictures, musical and literary works, etc. Ownership of these works are protected by a copyright. The legal life of a copyright is for the life of the creator plus 70 years. The useful life of the copyright is generally shorter than the legal life.
A contract-related intangible asset is the value of rights that come from a contractural relationship. For example, a franchise arrangement. The franchisor allows the franchisee the right to use trademarks, names, processes, etc. to sell good or services like McDonald's, FedEx, etc.
2) There are many factors. But there are some specific factors that should probably always be considered. The authors do an excellent job presenting the factors that Disney uses in determining useful life.
for question 1 answer is already there from one of the student can you do the peer review in one paragraph.
for question 2 write the answer in one paragraph
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25