Develop an idea for an interactive user interface for an application or website of your choice. You will write a 2- to 3-page paper that discusses your approach to creating your interactive user interface design. You will want to discuss the interface design principles that you applied, and you will also want to discuss how you considered consistent, continuous, and complementary approaches as you considered your user interface on multiple devices.
Part A Instructions:
1. Describe the software application or website for which you are designing the user interface.
2. Discuss what input is required from the end-user.
3. Discuss how that input will be processed in the application.
4. Discuss what output needs to be displayed back to the end-user.
5. Discuss how you will apply the core user interface design principles.
6. Discuss how porting this interface to other devices might influence usability.
7. Discuss how you intend to consider and apply the concepts of consistency, continuity, and complementarity about this user interface on multiple devices.
Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. For more information on APA style formatting, go to Academic Writer, formerly APA Style Central, under the Academic Tools area of this course.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University Honor Code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. The use of another person's work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.
For more information on University’s Plagiarism policy, refer to the current University Catalog.
Create a wireframe for your interactive user interface. You can create this in Microsoft® Visio® or PowerPoint®.
Part B Instructions:
Be sure you provide all the detail necessary to illustrate all elements that will appear on the interactive user interface.
1. Navigation bar/links
2. User input elements
3. Submit buttons
4. Area for display of feedback to end-user
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25