1. What are some of the key feelings or emotions that are evoked and conveyed in the manifestos? How would you consider these in light of the Love piece?
2. What does a manifesto achieve on its own? Think about this in light of the Armstrong and Crage article
3. In week 1 we already considered distinctions like intellectual/political, academic/activist. What do you make of these distinctions in light of all the material assigned for this week?
4. Try to identify 3 features that there are in common across a number of manifestos. This could be features relating to form, to content, to political stance, to the actions they demand…anything at all.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25