Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
1. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the potential of entrepreneur in today's competitive business world. (Lo 1.2)
2. Demonstrate ability to think independently and systematically on developing a viable business model (Lo 1.3 & 3.7).
3. Understand the place of small business in history and explore the strengths and weaknesses of small business. (Lo 1.1).
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Start-up Business Plan
Imagine you started a new business as an entrepreneur in Saudi Arabia.
Please, think and share information on the following items:
1. Owners, capital structure and company profile
a. Your Business Name, Address, E‐Mail
b. Form of ownership: What is the legal structure? Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation…..
C. Investment capital
2. Company Business Description (300 – 400 words)
A. Scope and type of business
What business will you be in? What will you do? What market segment will you choose?
• Business idea: what is your big idea? Is it a product or a service? What makes your idea different?
• Mission Statement
• Company’s short-term and long-term goals and objectives.
• Target market and demographics: Who will your customers be? Where do they live? What is your target market passionate about?
B. Business Philosophy
What is important to you in your business?
• Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or short-term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
• Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
• Risk Assessment: Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your business using SWOT.
• Scale of the business and its growth anticipation: what is the growth rate per year for five years? What do your 5-year financials look like? What is your path to profitability?
•Who is your competition and how do you beat them?
• Start-up costs: what costs do you expect to make the business run for the next five years?
3. Products and Services
a. Describe in detail your products or services (Technical specifications).
b. Size of business: how many employees? How many offices and retail facilities?
c. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples, include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25